LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

K dayal (service)     20 June 2012

Seeking your advice weather i do complaint of advocate with

I was implicated in bogus cheque bounce case , private illegal money lender in greed of grab of our shop and money . Advocate is brother in law of money lender , Money Lender  tactfully / enforce from me  cheque & misused . Money lender created debt by showing he had given me loan by bearer cheque. I have enough proof of money lending with out license.

From more than 8 years  matter is in Court, Money Lender & Advocate hiding & misguiding the Court, I wish to take advise from you that weather I bring all these facts to Bar Council for unethical ways of Advocate.I  feel that it is necessary to stop roguishness of  money lender & Advocate .

Learning

4 Replies

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     20 June 2012

Wisdom of the court to be taken for a ride for 8 years by the advocate and money lender is questionable? remedy is not the Bar Council but appropriate writ in the high Court for speedy trial of your case?

SANTOSHSINGH. (ADVOCATE sardarsena@gmail.com)     21 June 2012

If you have evidence why against advocate , fight against the complainant.

R Trivedi (advocate.dma@gmail.com)     21 June 2012

Money lender hiding and misguiding the court ?? How ??

Your frustration is understandable but defend yourself properly to get out of this first. Moreover in any of the next date if the complainant is absent, file an application under S.256 for discharge. In any case make a list of all those dates in the past when complainant was hiding (absent from the court).

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register