LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Engineer Jack (Engineer)     04 August 2016

Seeking reference of time-bound high court order

Hi, I am fighting my Never-Ending divorce case past 7 years in Delhi and have no respite, as my estranged wife just want to torture me by delaying the proceedings and court indirectly helps her in adjournments. We have Delhi high court order in our favour but still my hearing dates are once in 7 months and the trial court order sheets are now sent to high court. 

In an average I get 30 -40 mins hearing every year.Now after 5 years, on 27th July 16, my cross is done and my witness is summonsed to attend the cross on 13th Sep. My council  have filed a petition in Delhi High court and have requested for " time bound" disposal of my impending case. If I get high court order in my favour, say disposal of my case within next 3 or 6 months, I may go to the responded and crack a out-off court Alimony, soon. 

You would be having ample of cases of high court orders like my situation. I and my family have undergone huge mental trauma in past 7 years of struggle, due to court adjournments and have spent over 15 lakhs in the litigation till date including travellling to Delhi, hotel and logistics etc. My father is stoke ridden and I have quit my job to take care of him.,My International career in Engineering is doomed and my licences don't earn money any longer.Hence, I want a relevant case, similar to mine, who was given respite for early disposal of matter. Plz revert urgently.

Thanks, Jack 

Cell: 9860 89 5515

Learning

2 Replies

innocenthusband   04 August 2016

We've offered this advice earlier but consult several lawyers. Your current lawyer is upto no good (if he's the one who's been handling your case for 7 years). Keep changing lawyers until you find an able one who can crack your case. No divorce case should run for 7 years unless child custody is involved.

Engineer Jack (Engineer)     04 August 2016

Hi,

I have become a lawyer myself, as past 7 years I am very much into court and have changed 4 lawyers. However, changing lawyers do not work in my case and court do not have time to go through the merit of my case. My query is do you have any relevant case, similar to mine, which could be shared with Delhi High court for "time-bound" disposal of my impending divorce. Jack  

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register