LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anil Kumar   16 November 2015

Seeking for kind advice

2months before my wife went to her parent house with my minor daughter and she didn’t return back, I checked with her parents they didn’t respond me properly I don’t know where they are now; so I submitted complaint in local police station (missing case), her father said to the police that she went to Malaysia with her brother family and settle down there. and I ask them to provide a proof for that they fail to give. But I’m sure she didn’t went to malayasia and i don't know where they are now. 

I need daughter back, please advise me how I can ask for my daughter and wife Thank you, Kind

Regards,

Anil

Learning

7 Replies

Adv. Yogen Kakade (+ 91 9225510883)     16 November 2015

Hi,

In your case you can certainly file a petition in the court for restitution of conjugal rights. If you dont know her address then you can mention her address in the petition her last known address and even the address of her parents. And even after that if she doesnt appear you can issue a public notice.

Adv. Yogen Kakade

Pune

juryconincorporation@gmail.com

www.juryconn.in

saravanan s (legal advisor)     16 November 2015

Filing a habeus corpus might help in your case

Rakesh Agr (fighter)     18 November 2015

do not file restituition of conjugal rights. It is useless. Either file Habeus corpus of child custody under GWA

Anil Kumar   18 November 2015

thank you all,

Please advise 

- Without knowing present address of wife & daughter i can file GWA 
- What are the documents are require for GWA
- What is the procedure for applying case in district court
- Did I send summon to her father  

SuperHero (Manager)     19 November 2015

Originally posted by : Anil Kumar
thank you all,

Please advise 

- Without knowing present address of wife & daughter i can file GWA 
- What are the documents are require for GWA
- What is the procedure for applying case in district court
- Did I send summon to her father  

She is playing with your emotions...The problem is between you and your wife...

Going to courts and roaming around is all nusiance and non sense...Filing this case and that case...

Adv. Yogen Kakade (+ 91 9225510883)     19 November 2015

Nothing offencive but this is a Lawyers forum and not a phylosophy class... people come here to seek legal openions of the expert lawyers and not just to chat. It's our duty being a lawyer to tell them the best possible legal solutions..

SuperHero (Manager)     19 November 2015

Originally posted by : Jurycon Incorporation
Nothing offencive but this is a Lawyers forum and not a phylosophy class... people come here to seek legal openions of the expert lawyers and not just to chat. It's our duty being a lawyer to tell them the best possible legal solutions..

Yes agreed it is a lawyersclub but also there are people who suffered roaming around courts. There experience speaks volumes..

Agreed there are Courts, Lawyers and Sections..Law Books and every one should respect Law..

Especially Family Matters..it should be resolved with in 4 walls.. Ofcourse if there is real Domestic Violence and Dowry Harassment...then it should go to Police stations and Courts..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register