LCI Learning
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shathik   07 July 2016

Seeking divorce

Respected Lawyers,

I from Muslim Community, I got married on Jan 16, 5 Months ago. Due to some issues with my wife she is giving false complaint on Women Police Station. She is telling she cannot live with me & claiming that she needs 15 lakhs that happened during marriage expenses on her side, again 15 lakhs expense is false. All the complaint given on me & with my family all are false statement. How should i proceed further.After that she has given complaint in Collector Office,Family Panel. At first sight i wanted to live with her, but now after all these i would like to end this marriage life without giving any compensation because i have also spend enfough money on this occasson.Should i start the process of divorcing her or should i wait for their move.i am also seeking some family cases advocate to handle this. Your suggestions are greatly welcome!! 


 8 Replies

Sir u r frm which state....

shathik   07 July 2016

Thank you Mr. Reddi,

She is claiming that she has not performed her s*xual life with me. Also she has taken away the gold which we bought to her on marriage. Also giving false complaint on my parents & my brothers that they have mistreated her. Having those mine gold jewellery with her once we give her compensation she is telling that she is ready to return back gold. All her statements are fault. She is Women Gender people assume her words are to be true. Please let me know in detail.

Mr. Balachander, i belong to Tamil Nadu state..

Mukesh sharma (job )     07 July 2016

Hi sathik plz contact with good mohamadan family lawyer he give you best advice and your divorse in mulslim law and you file your application according to your law 

consant with local good lawyer 


JustAdvisor (IT)     08 July 2016

as advised please contact a good lawyer dealing with Muslim personal laws. you may have to pay her meher as decided at time of marriage. rest your lawyer will guide you better.

shathik   08 July 2016

Thanks for your reply.. Can you guys suggest me good lawyer who also knows Muslim law. I live in Chennai.

shathik   09 July 2016

Hello lawyers, Your suggestions please!!!!

shathik   12 July 2016

Hello lawyers, As I mentioned before , she has taken all jewellery of my hard earned money without my permission & she did this when I was not at my home. Jewellery cost is almost 4 lakhs. Shall I make a case against on thefting of our jewells with divorce. Your suggestions are greatly appreciated!!!!!

Gagan Kumar (Lawyer)     13 July 2016

HI Shathik,

Forum discussion may not give you satisfactory answer. You need to consult lawyer over the phone or face to face. If interested you can contact GK & Advocates Law Fiirm

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register