Share on Email

Share More

Sundar (NA)     21 January 2011

Seeking Desprate Help

Dear All,

Seeking Despirate advice and help.

• I got married in Nov 2008.
  •  I was un employed from Jun 2009 till Aug 2010
  • My wife is aware of the fact that I drink. She has also sponsered for some of my drinks and i've also sponsered drinks to her upon her request.
  • There have been some minor quarrels as my inlaws have always avoided to contact me in matters or seldom visited our house. 
  • In Mar 2010 she was diagnoised to be pregnent and as a part of family ritual her parents took her to her parents place. Post that she started quarrlling hastily.
  • She was working in a hospital and she resigned which was not communicated to me atall. 
  • There parents never informed me about the doctor they were consulting and denied access to my wife when i visited there house.
  • I got a job in diffent city i went to her home and informed her and also asked her to inform me immediately when she was admitted in the hospital. Her father purposfully did not inform. Moreover it was a cessarian case and whe delivered a daughter.
  • Recently  visited her with my parents and came back as i wanted to avoid unneccessary arguments/conflict. After two days i again went alone. I was locked inside the house and denied access to my daughter and they started arguing and fighting. I wanted to avoid confrontation and wanted to leave the place. They were just sitting on couple of facts that i didn't accompany her to the doctor and are forcebly injecting and spreading info that i am a drunked which is not true. When i went to leave the place they( in laws and wife) forcebly Manhandled and started beating me up with abusive language. In defence i had escape from the place during which both of us had some minor injuries.
  • Moreover in the end they thrashed me out of the hous saying that they will not give access to daughter and have challenged me to do what ever i can  but will not show me the daughter.
  • Earlier i had given a mobile number in my name(CUG). I had informed her that since i was moving toa diffrent city/state i'll have to surrender it.. She has also got a  new number and does not give it to me.
  • I do have sms stating that ...she is readdy to live with me but not in my parents home.
  • My efforts to mediate through their relatives have failed as they are neither willing to listen to the relatives or allowing to intervene.

PLS HELP...HAVING SLEEPLESS NIGHTS AND LIVING IN AGONY.

Thanks in advance,

Sundar

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register