LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajib Choudhury   16 May 2022

Seeking assistance

I stay in an apartment comprising of 6 flats at next door flatmate wants to rent out his flat for commercial activity ( garment manufacuturing unit for  a butique). as you know the building is a residential property meant for only dwelling purpose as per permission & sale agreement .further if commercial activity is carried out it will lead to serious traffic nuisance because of continous movement of outsiders posing security threat for the inmates & more importantly noise pollution. 
so seek your legal advice how to stop this . already discussed with concerned person but no response


 3 Replies

Pradipta Nath (Advocate)     17 May 2022

Serve the person a legal notice while filing an injunction petition at the same time. For the time being file a section 144 crpc petition.

1 Like

Rajib Choudhury   18 May 2022

Where do i file 144 crpc petition & has it to be jointly filed by all remaining flat owners. Also should i complain to muncipal corporation. Pls kindly reply 

Pradipta Nath (Advocate)     18 May 2022

144 is filed in Executive Magistrate Court. You can solely file it but as the matter is related to a group, it is viable to file it Jointly.

You and other flat owners can make a written representation before the municipal corporation.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query