LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shivani (student )     04 September 2009

Seekign Attroney to guide me / Divorce date arriving

I am separetd from my husband for last 3 years . I have shifted to USA and studying her further .  He is getting married and he has filed for a divorce but at the same time he has also filed 3 FIR of which I dont have any details . He has put all wrong allegations against me to have taken his mother and his money . If I come for the hearing would it be safe for me and I am seeking an attroney in Udaipur to fight my case ASAP.

Learning

7 Replies

Kamal Grover (Advocate High Court Chandigarh M:09814110005 email:adv.kamal.grover@gmail.com)     04 September 2009

If there is an FIR then it is not safe. First tell us your husband detail and your detail and my associate in udaipur will search the contents of FIR and only after that you may come else you will be arrested.

It is also required to get Anticipatory bail in these cases.

adv.kamal.grover@gmail.com

vinjamuri ranga babu (advoctes/attorneys)     12 September 2009

hi,

in the first instance, you have not given the details of your separation. so, it is not possiblie to give suitable advise. secondly with regardt o 3 FIR's if any body of friend or relative is there kindly request them tio get the details and then will be able  to give better advise. thirdly, since i am from ANDHRA PRADESH i cann't deploy any attorney.

vr

vinjamuri ranga babu (advoctes/attorneys)     12 September 2009

hello,

if you need further details contact to mail ID        vinjamuri_r@yahoo.co.in

Kamal Grover (Advocate High Court Chandigarh M:09814110005 email:adv.kamal.grover@gmail.com)     13 September 2009

You also have to contest the case also else it will be exparte and court can give divorce if you did not appear. So quick in your decision.

Regards

adv.kamal.grover@gmail.com

Sachin Bhatia (Advocate)     17 September 2009

First of all get the details of those F.I.R.'s and consult the matter with some Lawyer.

RAKHI BUDHIRAJA ADVOCATE (LAWYER AT BUDHIRAJA & ASSOCIATES SUPREME COURT OF INDIA)     06 October 2009

Dear Author,

I want some more clarifications regarding ur case. U can contact me at :-rakhibudhiraja@gmail.com

Mb. 09871158578/09711364956

Shivanand Mishra (Advocate)     06 October 2009

Dear author,

please given full information so that we can help you out.

please find out from police station in whose jurisdiction  your husbands place of residence comes  in udaipur and find whether any FIR has been actually lodged or not.

whether the summons of the said divorce petition has been served upon you. if yes what is the date of the next hearing. 

for more help you can contact me on ; legalshiva@gmail.com

Or Mob No. 9323102128

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register