LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shivani (student )     25 August 2009

Seek Divorce Lawyer

I am Based in USA and I am studying here . I am trying to find a divorce attorney in Jaipur who could fight my case which is in Uadipur . Can someone advise me a good attorney for same please .

Shivani

Learning

3 Replies

Arul Kumar (Legal Consultant & Professor at Law)     25 August 2009

Your can seek lawyers from this forum as well as from other portals like www.helplinelaw.com, www.vakilno1.com, etc.

(Guest)

NANDKUMAR B.SAWANT.M.COM.LL.B.(MUMBAI),ADVOCATE

MOBILE NO.09325226691, 09271971251

e.mail.adv.nbsawant@yahoo.co.in

e.mail.nandkumarbs@sify.com

REGARDING YOUR MESSAGE ABOUT DIVORCE MATTER KINDLY NOTE THAT

1.KINDLY NOTE THAT DIVORCE MATTERS ARE FILED UNDER HINDU MARRIAGE ACT SECTION 13. AND IT IS A CIVIL MATTER.

CASE PARTIES ARE FOLLOWING DIFFERENT RELIGION THEN RESPECTIVE PERSONAL LAW PROVISIONS ARE APPLIED.

2 DIVORCE MATTERS ARE SIMPLE FAMILY COURT MATTERS AND CAN GUIDE YOU ABOUT THE SAME.

3.KINDLY SEND DETAILS ABOUT THE FACTS OF THE MATTER REGARDING DATE AND PLACE OF MARRIAGE, PLACES WHERE THE COUPLE RECIDED AND BRIEF FACTS OF THE MATTER. AND WILL ADVISE YOU ACCORDINGLY. KINDLY ALSO INFORM WHETHER DIVORCE PETITION IS ALREADY FILED OR IT IS JUST THE STAGE OF NOTICE  .

WITH BEST REGARDS TO YOU YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS

THANKING YOU

YOURS SINCERELY

NANDKUMAR B.SAWANT.,M.COM.LL.B.(MUMBAI),ADVOCATE.

Kamal Grover (Advocate High Court Chandigarh M:09814110005 email:adv.kamal.grover@gmail.com)     26 August 2009

Shivani ji,

We have a branch over there and my associates will handover your case. plz provide your case detail at adv.kamal.grover@gmail.com M:09814110005.

And i will forward the same after my comments and then our associates over there will handle your case.

We are a law firm and having offices all over India, based at Delhi, Regional Centre at Chandigarh and dealing district court matters of Delhi, Chandiarh, Punjab, Rajasthan, Haryana and Shimla also.

Regards

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register