Upgrad LLM

security - reg

i purchased a flat. where, in other floor, a flat is said to have been taken as rent by a political leader, who off and on engaged his rented flat in gathering meeting etc inside. different types of people come n go. in other time, some unknown people (one or two) stay inside.

in such a condition, how i and other owners of the flat can ascertain / protect our privacy & security as per law.

please advise.

poly ghosh

Your question seems to be a bit incomplete as you did not specified as to how such movement of people in some other person flat is hurting or bothering with your privacy or security, as you cannot stop someone in lawful enjoyment of his/her property until and unless, it is somehow creates nuisance or threaten your privacy/security. However, if in any case it is causing you trouble then, firstly, you can simply file a police complaint in writing to your nearest police station. Secondly, in case no action is taken by the police then, you can also approach the Criminal Court for nuisance created by your neighbour and file an application under Section 268 IPC. Thirdly, you have a civil remedy also under Section 91 CPC which lays down the procedure of filing a civil suit for the offence of public nuisance.

Total likes : 1 times


Adv P & H High Court Chandigarh

Submit the complate information relating to your query as put-forth by expert Tanveer,




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x