Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Arjun   08 May 2017

Sections to file a memo

Hi All,

Wife filed false DV case. Due to my absence on one time, it was ex partied. I filed set a side petition and sent a copy to the petitioner's counsil through registered post, they refused to take it.

Now, i want to file a momo, to allow my set aside petition. 

Under what sections I can file the memo?

Any citations we have?




 1 Replies

Arjun   09 May 2017

Please advice

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query