LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

deep Sharma (Law Student)     25 February 2012

Section police send a notice to person for inquiry

dear peers,

in which section police can send a notice to a person for visit police station of any inquiry.



 6 Replies

Adv.R.P.Chugh (Advocate/Legal Consultant (     25 February 2012

S.160 of the CrPC, 1973 - notice to any person by investigating officer - who is reasonably suspected to be aware of the circumstances of the case.

161 recording of their statements after noticing them

deep Sharma (Law Student)     25 February 2012

thnkx,  its really helpful


Adv. Bharat is right

Don't worry - Police will enquiry regarding any case related with you.

IF you fear that police may tease you than take a help of an advocate.

kvss.prabhakar rao (Advocate )     02 April 2012

The Police office has right to summon under SEc 160 cr.p.c for investigation. No worry about and attend  or take leal assistance 

I.S.Roy,Advocate (Advocate)     12 April 2012

Dear Sir

Police office has right to summon under SEc 160 cr.p.c for investigation.161 recording of their statements

Kritika roy   02 February 2021

you should visit your near by police station for more details click here

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query