Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

mahesh   04 December 2016

Section for secondary evidence

Dear Lawyers,


I'm involved in a land dispute case in which there were a couple of financial transactions of incomplete payments ( and the full payments were made later in installments)


Apart from the original land dispute case, the Opposite Party later filed against me cases under the Negotiable instruments act.


So there are two cases now that I am fighting.


Now I am in a stage where I need to produce the evidence of the opposite party that is available in the land case file to the Court where the case under the Negotiable instruments act is pending.


It is like producing an evidence from one court to another court.


Please let me know under what section do I need to produce the evidence from one court to another court as a secondary evidence.


Your assistance will be highly appreciated.





 3 Replies

Sood   05 December 2016

Yea you can produce the certified photo copy of the evidence from the court in which you have produced all the original documents and you can produce such certified document in other court..

BHARTI KOTHARI (practising advocate)     05 December 2016

U please make application for return of document explaining th reason.Regards Adv. Kothari.


G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     05 December 2016

Your advocate should have guided in this problem in simple terms.

Request him to apply certified copies in that case hrough application for cc, and submit them in your present case.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query