Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Another Victim (Engineer)     17 June 2014

Section 9 ex-party, still maintenance under 125 ?

Hi Everyone,

Small overview to my story

Marriage in Jan 2013,

Start Creating problems in Feb 2013, at last left with gold & Packed bags in Aug 2013 with her father without my knowing to Alwar.

I filled Section 9 in Ludhiana in Nov 2013. Never came anyone from her home.

Filled 1st case 498a, 306 , 2nd case 125, third case DV in December in Alwar against 8 relatives involved.

Me & Mother got AB from court. Now case going in Alwar. We have to visit every week from punjab there as so many dates to be attended .

Now I have almost win section 9 in ludhiana as ex-party, last date given by court for there appeal only.  

I told My advocate in Alwar but he said that maintenance has to be given in any case.

But as per my research on these kind of helpful sites, that SC has directed that untill case going no maintenance, also no maintenance to educated wife / wife troubled.

Now she has given statement in DV that she is educated & demanding 10k per month for further study & telling so much lies in court.  

Rajasthan lower courts not even listening to our views as i have one audio proof that can dismiss all the cases at once. 

I have contacted Truth Labs for recording authantication they demand around 22k, that i cant afford.

Is it so , even wife troubled so much to us still maintenance has to be given. Even no charges has passed against us ??

Learning

2 Replies

great india (manager)     17 June 2014

1. You filed objections to allegations and deny them. 2. Show orders of sec .9 and unclean hands of wife. 3. Use sec 125(4) for defense and press for it.

Another Victim (Engineer)     18 June 2014

#great India: Thanks 

Some more professional / Advocates views please. 
please guide 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register