Intellectual Property Rights: Practice and Drafting by Adv Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sameer   09 August 2023

Section 9 can husband stay in wife house , as she is refuse to stay at husband hous.

Wife refuse to stay at husband house at Village. She is owning another flat in a city. Can husband in section 9 RCR case says that come for husband house, or allow to stay husband in wifes owned flat along with her and his minor daughter. can it be possible? AS husband staying in a village where wife refuse to stay.


 3 Replies

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     09 August 2023

If wife allows him he can stay there

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     09 August 2023

Even though the RCR decision will be in favor of the petitioner, the petitioner on whose favor the decree is, cannot compel the unwilling respondent to join and live together.

After obtaining the RCR decree the petitioner can file an execution petition to execute the decree in the manner known to law.

P. Venu (Advocate)     19 August 2023

You are posting very many a query with some tweaks in the facts. Please post real issue, if any, completely disclosing the complete material facts.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More