LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anjuru Chandra   31 January 2024

Section 494 of ipc where can a first wife file case

I want to know where a first wife can file case against husband indulged in bigamy


 3 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     31 January 2024

She can file a private criminal complaint before the jurisdictional judicial magistrate court 

Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate )     01 February 2024

The complaint u/s 200 CrPC shall be maintainable before jurisdictional Magistrate of the complainant.

Anjuru Chandra   01 February 2024

Can I file in police station?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register