LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

PRASHANT RAJPUT   08 July 2019

Section 482

I wish to file an application to get an FIR(376 & 506) quashed in Delhi High court. How can I get an early date?

 2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     08 July 2019

You cannot get early date. It is the court section office work as per their rules. 

P. Venu (Advocate)     09 July 2019

You have not yet filed the petition!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

LCI Learning Hindu Laws

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query