LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sai Lohith   08 March 2020

section 337

is section 337 I bailable, I am advised to get an station bail in police station.. is it helpful to me to close the case. and how much it is going to charge... if there any chances to time cancel the bail and arrest me in the future.. please help me out with this issue.

Learning

9 Replies

is section 337 bailable

roshan bhadana   08 March 2020

ipc section 337 is bailable offence

thanks for the information sir

in police station they are telling me to get station bail paying some court charges in station. so according to that after Getting station bail, I must attend in court also?

or my case will closed in station itself

present they gave me only cr no :122/2020

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     09 March 2020

Vague and incomplete information can not lead to form an opinion and oblige.

It is advisable to consult and engage a local prudent lawyer for better appreciation of facts, professional guidance and necessary proceeding.

P. Venu (Advocate)     10 March 2020

Where you arrested and has been released onbail by the police? Please post the complete facts.

Shaktika Malhotra   25 March 2020

Section 337, IPC stands for causing hurt by act endangering life or personal safety of others.
In this section, whoever causes hurt to any person by doing any act so rashly or negligently as to endanger human life or the personal safety of others, shall be punished with imprisonment of either descripttion for a term which may extend to six months or with fine which may extend to five hundred rupees or with both.
It is a cognizable, bailable offence.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register