LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kuldeep (proprietor)     27 February 2014

Section 29 of cooperatives act maharashtra

Hi I am intending of purchasing one flat where in in the previous chain the society has transfereed share certificate twice in a year in 2005. Now  when I questioned violation of sec 29 of maharashtra co operatives act the present secretary is telling that they are not aware of the deeds of the previous comittee.

Pls confirm if we can go ahead with the transcation.

Learning

4 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     28 February 2014

Function of Housing Regulating Authority is To report matter to the appropriate authority for taking action against the Promoter or an allottee for commission of any offence under any law in force.

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     28 February 2014

Originally posted by : kuldeep

Hi I am intending of purchasing one flat where in in the previous chain the society has transfereed share certificate twice in a year in 2005.
Pls confirm if we can go ahead with the transcation.

The Multiple transfer of Memberships, in one year, in 2005, in violation of section 29 of the MCS Act, has become infructous now, and now cannot be reversed.

Presently, it is safe enough to buy and have the membership of the Flat, transferred in your name, by due process.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
https://hemantagarwal21.blogspot.in/?view=sidebar

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     02 March 2014

I agree with Mr. Hemant agrawal's opinion on the subject matter.

Bhaskar M. Raut (Advocate)     02 March 2014

I agree with the opinion of Mr. Hemant  Agarwal.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register