LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ahamed Ali (Associate professor)     09 May 2012

Section 281 of mohammedal law clarification

Dear Lawyers!I have attended the court regularly for restituition of conjugal rights without absent and respondent was absent reglularly where on 09/05/12 the judge asked a question about clarification on SECTION 281 of muslim law where judge wants to know more detail about this section and my lawyer is non-muslim and he is not aware of that I would request to experts pls clearly explain what is meant by that.Petitioner is husband and respondent is wife.The judge wants to exparte since its comes under special act for muslims he wants us to clarification to expart the case.

Learning

3 Replies

Adv.R.P.Chugh (Advocate/Legal Consultant (rpchughadvocatesupremecourt@hotmail.com))     09 May 2012

Since islamic law is based on principles of quran, hadith, sunna, ijma & qiyas, and is not codified there are no sections. but judges do normally refer to Mulla on Mohammedan Law (edited by J.Hidayatullah) which has presented everything in form of Sections. Refer that book or ask your advocate to do the same. 

Ex parte is definately permissible in all judicial proceedings. 

Aadil (Sales Manager)     09 May 2012

Section 281. Exhibition of false light, mark or buoy.-- Whoever exhibits any false light, mark or buoy, intending or knowing it to be likely that such exhibition will mislead any navigator, shall be punished with imprisonment of either descripttion for a term which may extend to seven years, or with fine, or with both.

Aadil (Sales Manager)     09 May 2012

I think it won't effect or support in ur case..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register