Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Krishna (na)     03 April 2013

Section 24 hma - need help urgently

Hi Experts,

Family court had ordered maintenace in S 24 HMA despite girl had filed wrong affidavit about her previous work experience and qualification. I have proved in family court that her affidavit filed as per HIGH COURT ruling is false. At the time of interim arguments i have filed all sort of papers about her actual qualificaiton and preivou work experience with perjury applicaiton but still maintenance awarded by the family court.

I want to challenge family court order in HIGH COURT. Please suggest what all applications i can filed. Also i heard that recently Hon'ble DELHI HIGH COURT had ordered that girl who filed falsed affidavit with wrong pleadings will not entitled for any maintenance. I need this judgement or judgement related to Section 24 HMA.

Please help. its very very urgent

Learning

2 Replies

Amit (NA)     04 April 2013

I am not a lawyer but can't you file a perjury case on her? The interim maintenance can be challenged in HC but you may have to pay the arrears so far.

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Krishna

Hi Experts,

Family court had ordered maintenace in S 24 HMA despite girl had filed wrong affidavit about her previous work experience and qualification. I have proved in family court that her affidavit filed as per HIGH COURT ruling is false. At the time of interim arguments i have filed all sort of papers about her actual qualificaiton and preivou work experience with perjury applicaiton but still maintenance awarded by the family court.

I want to challenge family court order in HIGH COURT. Please suggest what all applications i can filed. Also i heard that recently Hon'ble DELHI HIGH COURT had ordered that girl who filed falsed affidavit with wrong pleadings will not entitled for any maintenance. I need this judgement or judgement related to Section 24 HMA.

Please help. its very very urgent

Few things you have to keep in mind before knocking doors of HC.

1.  AGreed that you have shown your wife's details, but have you shown your income details to the court.  IT returns, etc.

2.  Have you given your objections in writing about the HMA order?

HC will look only into these factors before deciding on your case.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register