Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ravindra (Analyst)     23 January 2012

Section 204 excemption

Hi All
We are 8 members are in 498A and planning for exemption in next two three days.
1)My Mother and Father are above 65 year old and also have medical certificate Can we write in exemption format tht they are senior citizen and medical cirtificat? can they get exemption under this section?
2) My Two sister and their husbund- my one sister is pregnent and no one is there to take care of her 1st child except her husbund so can they both get exepmted due to this reason?. plz advice.
3) can my second sister and her husband get exemption as they hav not lived with us? can we write this reason in exemption format? plz advice.
4) can my brother get exemption?. In fir my wife has said i harrassed her for 5 Lakh dowry and in another statement she said that me and my brother has come to her house on xx date  and demanded 8 lakh dowry (is a contradictory statement) can he get exemption. can we write this statement? please advice or both my brother and his wife living seperately befor my marrage. if we write this reason in exemption then can both can get exemption? plz advice.

Thanks in advance
Ravindra sonavane

Learning

5 Replies

Sanjeev (Lawyer)     23 January 2012

Dont apply for exemption for all in a single application do it in phases apply first for your parents.

One question some time back you posted that your wife came to neighbours place and said she wanted to join back whats the status of that issue?

ravindra (Analyst)     23 January 2012

thanks sanjeev,

yet no reply from there side and also i have not called her.

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     23 January 2012

u/s 204 you cannot claim expemption.    u/s 205 Magistrate may dispense with personal attendance of accused in summons cases.

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     23 January 2012

Rightly said, don't ask for exemption unless required.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

harassed husband (def)     25 January 2012

Hi Sanjeev,

Need ur advise- The time/relief given by HC in 498a case has been exhausted while moving SLP in SC. SLP rejected. Any other remedy that can come to rescue?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register