Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shalini (none)     16 December 2009

section 138

Dear sir,

My brother gave a blank signed cheque long time back to his cousin in good faith but after few years he misused it  and filled the amt of 11 lacs in it which bounced & he has sued him under 138.

He has filed this at dalhosie , it is getting difficult for us to get a good lawyer ,

few cuttings were there in the cheque so bank was alled & it REFUSED  that this cheque was never presented, so my cousin has filed another case on bank  & my brother under setion  463,464,470,471 where he is made the first party.he is only doing it for harassement.

please help & suggest

can you please advise ad if we a get a good lawyer for this.

Learning

4 Replies

MOHANA SUNDARAM (Advocate High court Madras. M-9840908555)     16 December 2009

"few cuttings were there in the cheque so bank was alled & it REFUSED  that this cheque was never presented,"

cant understand

can u clarify plzzz

Kamal Grover (Advocate High Court Chandigarh M:09814110005 email:adv.kamal.grover@gmail.com)     17 December 2009

We have bran hes all over india but first u have to explain ur facts clearly and present status of the case and who is contesting ur case. coz if 138 is filed on the basis that few cuttings etc. then 138 is not maintenable and liable to be quash through high court. So provide us detail if u need our help and support.

Regards
adv.kamal.grover@g
mail.com

Regional office Chandigarh

Thangam (B.L)     18 December 2009

few cuttings were there in the cheque since bank was called & it REFUSED also cheque was never presented

can u tell ur problem in detail

k.kumar raja (advocate)     18 December 2009

mr.kamalgrover is correct

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register