LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

prabhakar   16 January 2018

Section 125crpc

my wife filed case of sec. 125 crpc. she left me in 1 august 2017. but i wana to live with her i dont want to break our relation. please help i dont know what her parents told her

Learning

124 Replies

R.Ramachandran (Advocate)     16 January 2018

Approach a lawyer in your locality who is practising in matrimonial matters, discuss things with him and take the matter forward, without wasting time.

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     16 January 2018

You will have to defend the Section 125 CR.P.C case in the court and mention about your willingness to keep her with you. The maintenance is only allowed to wife if she has no sufficient means to maintain herself, she is unemployed and without income. The wife who has sufficient ground to live separate from the husband or if husband refuse to keep her.

In your case you are willing to keep her and your wife must be having some source of income as for the last 6 months she is living away from you and maintain herself. Keeping all this in mind her petition for maintenance can get dismissed.

Rest it all depend on the evidence of both parties and facts of the case the Family court decide this issue

2 Like

since she left me till now she is unemployed then what happen in this situation sir

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     16 January 2018

Look she being unemployed and having no means to maintain may get some amount interim maintenance based on your income/salary for the period the case is finally decided, however if you are ready to keep her and she has no ground not to live with you, the Family Court may not allow her any permanent maintenance under section 125 Cr.P.C.

I'm Delhi Lawyer, you may contact me directly for your case in Delhi: vijaymahajan5758@gmail.com 

R.K Nanda (Advocate)     16 January 2018

defend her case in court.filr Rcr case in court to bring her back

is there any perticular time period of paying maintaninance

or i have to pay the amount lifeting

It depends on court orders.

It depends on court orders.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     16 January 2018

Both spouses and elders of the family on both sides must attempt to save the marriage.

The elders of the family, mediators can also do the needful counseling to crease the differences and maintain the union.

Shedding the ego, false sense of pride, both spouses must give due opportunity to themselves and their elders to crease the differences…. 

There is nothing wrong in admitting one’s faults (if any and whatever IT was)  and go ahead with married life.

Litigation can be protracted and stressful and also costly for many.

Aimed results in cases without clear merits can be uncertain.

Try and remove the differences if possible.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register