LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Indian sufferer (professional)     07 July 2017

Section 125 and school admission

I AM MARRIED IN YEAR 2009 SHE LEFT WITHOUT INFORMATION WITHIN MONTH,AFTER THAT  DV AND 498A CASE FILED AND IT IS DISMISSED IN 2012.IN FAMILY COURT SHE FILED MAINTENCE SEC 24 AND 125.

PRESENTLY I AM PAYING MAINTANCE FOR CHILD FOR HER HC GIVEN STAY.

CHILD STUDYING IN 3RD STD IN HER CUSTODY.

BOTH HAVE FILED DIVORCE AND GOT DIVORCE.

NOW SHE IS ASKING SCHOOL ADMISSION TO CHILD IN MY NAME WITH MY FACILITY IN HER OWN TOWN.

I AM DENYING IN COURT AND REQUESTED TO  HAND OVER CHILD THEN I WILL TAKE OF STUDYS,.

JUDGE ORDERD TO GO TO SCHOOL AND DO THE NEEDFUL TO CHLID AND GIVEN TIME 1WEEK.

WHAT I HAVE DO ,I DONT NO ANY THING ABOUT CHILD AND I AM WORKING 400 KM  AWAY FROM HER PLACE.  

Learning

8 Replies

Born Fighter (xxx)     07 July 2017

1. what is maintenance amount ordered for Child by court ???  
  2. Maintenance ordered for child is inclusive of educational expenses or seperate ??? if nothing is mentioned in the order then do not agree to pay seperately. Ask wife to give expenditure break up of how much she is spending on child with bills/ details and then argue
  3. You got Divorce ??
  4. What is status of wife 's maintenance , u said wife maintenannce case is stayed by HC ?

Unable to undertstand your brief....so clarify

I got divorce ex party.no maintenance for wife. child I have accepted as per order. Thing is I don't no anything about child I have not included had dependent child in records. Now based on govt job she forcing judge to get admission in our defence school. We r leaving separately since 8 years

I got divorce ex party.no maintenance for wife. child I have accepted as per order. Thing is I don't no anything about child I have not included had dependent child in records. Now based on govt job she forcing judge to get admission in our defence school. We r leaving separately since 8 years

Samarpan (M)99958670740 (Free legal advice and legal aid cell)     09 July 2017

Comply the court order.  If you find any difficulty to find out which school she wants the child to get admitted and other things send a notice through your lawyer asking for those details to comply court order.  400 kms. is not a far away place and a responsible father can get leave from his office and money to get the child admitted in the school.  Don't find excuses not to comply court order but find means to comply it.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     09 July 2017

Mr. Samparan has rendered a wise advise.

Agreed.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register