IBC Code: Complete Overview and Drafting Workshop. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ajay (dba)     25 May 2013

Section 125


I have received a summons from family court indore, to be present for hearing on 20th june under section 125. Even though I have tried every mean to bring her home, but she refused and insulted me every time I met her. Now, due to some unavoidable situation I am not able to present on 20th June, are they any way to postpone the hearing.


Thank you



 4 Replies

Rajendra K Goyal (Advocate)     25 May 2013

You should engage a local family lawyer. He will appear on your behalf.

ajay sethi (lawyer)     25 May 2013

go to indore earlier . make enquiries at family court in indore . engage a lawyer to appear on your behalf . if you have received copy of complaint prepare your reply in advance . you should postpone your other work so that you can remain present in indore on said date . dont take court cases lightly 

rajiv_lodha (zz)     25 May 2013

Appear in person on that date. Ask time to engage a lawyer & ask for copy of petition. U wil be given time

upendra Singh Chandrawat (Advocate)     25 May 2013

Hello Ajay 


Don't be panic, I am an Advocate from Indore if you want to contact me for your case then please call me on 9826410797 to resolve your queries

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query