LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Fraud_victim (Manager)     27 January 2010

Section 12; Fraud

I discovered that the age of my spouse given to me at the time of marriage was wrong - she happens to be 4 years elder to me, I could have ignored this fact but : (a) I feel cheated that the very basis of relation (trust) is breached. A forged PAN card was shown to me & its a cheating to GOI as well (b) She has already approached age for menopause & thus may not be in condition to bear me child, besides being very temperamental & no interest in physical relationship (c) Me & my family being strong believer in matching horoscope, our emotions & beliefs have been mocked as wrong dates were given to match the horoscope & as per actual dates our marriage is non compatible which has been experienced in last 3 years of torturous marriage. When I questioned on this act (of fraud), DV case was filed against me & now I have been harrassed in local police station & court. Marriage took place in Kurukshetra and I have file an appeal for nullity of marriage u/s 12 HMA.

I need to understand what chances I stand to win this case in my favor; any other suggestions that you may please give. This relation (marriage) can not be taken forward any more as not only this fraud, but post my discovery, my old parents & me have been subject to mental & physical harrassment with false allegations, effecting my social, personal & professional life to humiliation. Also, can I file an FIR (local PS is not supportive as there is no clarity on jurisdiction of the case.

Learning

1 Replies

Arup Kumar Gupta, Korba, Chattishgarh ((m)9893058429)     28 January 2010

MAY GOD BLESS YOU, IF HE IS THERE

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register