Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

R.SHAH (OFFICE STAFF)     04 June 2012

Secretary of soc. misused funds

hi all,

our c.h.s. secreatary refused to give acknowledgement of any letter given to him in writing about repair or etc.. he refused to sign as rec'd. letter on carbon copy and says i'll take your letters but not give sin as rec'd. and thereafter he never bother of this letter/complaint of member.

he also used to claim travelling expenses on society account, as he attended a court hearing where he was a witness in criminal case. but when this case was filed and when he begim to witness at that time he was not a secretary or chairman of the society. but he used to claim travelling expenses on society whenever he attend the court. it's he is eligible to claim any travelling money to society as it was not a society case or society is defending or caliming any reliefs from criminal court.

kindly advise my course of action against secretary to stop this acts and to whom i should approach in legal way.

regards

Learning

2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     04 June 2012

State your grievance in the meeting of the society. Or else Give a complaint to the registrar of societies in your state. 

R.SHAH (OFFICE STAFF)     11 June 2012

thanks.

secretary not taking maintenance of mine flat as they are asking me to clear the dues which was stopped by me of paying them my flat maitenance for some disputes for which society is under fault. Now i wanted to deposit my present monthly maintenance amount, so i can deposit directly into society saving account in district co.op.bank? and then inform secretary by letter about present montly miantenance of flat is beign deposited into c.h.s. saving bank account.

Is't acceptable and permissible. kindly advice.

regards

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register