Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

megraj84 (just info)     18 March 2011

secound marriage legal or not ? need help ...

respective all lawyers ,

i m in big problame i hope u all give me best advice and hepl me to come out of this problame .

i did secound court marriage in december 2009 .please note   >>>>>>>>  without submitted my first marriage's divorce paper when i was did secound court register marriage . my first marriage was arrage by my family and i got divorce not in court just on stemp paper that preaper by our lawyer on frunt of my and his family's mambers and one police officer at police officer's home . that after i did secound court register marriage with that person who support me to get first divorce . but after some time i feel i m cheated by that person . please note  again i did not lived with that person ,i did just court marriage and come back at my home same day . my family member dont know about my secound marriage ,now i m alone and i want divorce with that person in any condition .

so i want to know this is leagal marriage or not ? becouse i did not submitted my first marriage's divorce's any document when i did secound court register marriage .so this is in my benififte ?

please give me best advice and help me out of this problame , thanks

Learning

12 Replies

Rajashekar Thogiti (ADVOCATE)     18 March 2011

second marriage is registered, you dont escape of that rights   of  second marriage

sir please if you dont mind can u explane me all detail that what you are going to  say me ,please in normal laguage becouse i have no any idia about law and lawyers laguage .

JAYESH (Sr. Executive HR.)     18 March 2011

Megraj84 please consult some good lawyer of your area to solve your problem as on LCI everybody will give advice on the basis of whatever you write and on the assumption only. But as per me if you talk some good lawyer of your area then they can guide you better.

Wish you all the best & May God Bless you with all his good blessing...

(Guest)

@ author,  u did not divorce your first wife legally.Hence your second marriage is null and void.

U may be punished for bigamy.

sir , sorry but i m female and when i did secound marriage i dont know about the law and also that person allready filled all  my form by his lowyer and i m just signeture on the form what they want . i trusted that person but he hade make big problame in my life.they just took my id card and leaving certificate of school and 12 standred cerificate and adress prof and single passportsize photoes and one photo with that person .we did not married befor any temple . i did one time signeture in form and then i did not sing any document and did not visit court again .after tthree oe four days i called me on phone and told our marriage certificate is in his hand.now he every day force me to come his home and want to live with me .my family member didnt know about it . evreryday i m going in dipretion . please help me . i didnt meat any layer personaly.first i want to konw what is week piont in my secound marriage . so please help me to out of this sh*t.

(Guest)

whatever u r male or female....u beg punishment for cheating yr first partner......

hw yr choices changes so quickly..?????????????

Ghanshyam Mishra (Director 9899794006)     19 March 2011

You can not say that  did not know law .Ignorance of law is no excuse.Your marriage is illegal .moreover your stand is not clear.Be spesific.give full details which led you and prompted to committed this.

megraj84 (just info)     19 March 2011

sir my first marriage was arrange and my and his family agree to break this marriage and we was get divorce on stemp paper make  by our lawyer .but when i did second marriage that time that person's lawyer know i m devorce but they did not asking ani document regarding my first marriage's divorce.they was cheat me and hide information and law .his lawyer did every thing ,his lawyer filled our form and just taking my id prof ,leaving certificate of school and two single my photoes and one photo with that person.we didnt marry in any tempale befor . please give me adivce how can i prove that and how can come out of this mater.

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     19 March 2011

what exact problem now.

megraj84 (just info)     19 March 2011

i want divorce from second marriage .............but which way i cant understand .please help me to find way for me .

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     19 March 2011

Yes again same problem which some other expert has raised, you are male or female amd how many more marriages you want. It is like a film story.

(Guest)

You are making all here a big laugh over you , Nothing else.

You dont feel secured with first mrg neither with second, than what is the surity about third or fourth or .......long list.

First think & decide, What you want ?

What's the problem with your first mrg ?

Then decide, What's the issue with your second marriage ?

Think calmly & then act or raise your queries in LCI, It's better for yourself only.

Best of Luck.

Regards,

Abhinatre Gupt.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register