LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

satnamsingh   12 January 2015

Second wife do not handle work at home

sir , i did second marriage before 8 month getting divorce dicree from court. with mutual understanding with second wife and her parents. but i found after marriage that second wife is not able to handle domestic work . their are many causes she said, unhealthy regularly, she also stayed at her parental house for one and half year for sack of physical treatment. my old  mother is handling her and our house. her parents now give me threats. and i am facing much more problems and handling house also like washing clothes, utensils, and other house hold works. if i ask my in laws they give me threats. two month before she start very ruff language with me so i could not hold and beaten her. then her father take her with the help of police . i don't not want to live with her bcz it is very hard to hendle her . please help me. i and in very much diprassion after second marriage and i have also running my treatment from appollo hospital for same.   please sugguest  how to save my life  from such a gready girl. ....

Learning

2 Replies

Adv. Gurchal (Practicing Advocate)     13 January 2015

what is your location?

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     13 January 2015

get MCD from her - otherwise, disaster ahead ...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register