LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

dev060186 (lecturer)     16 June 2015

Sec24 situations

I want to ask, Before passing interem maintanance in sec 24, can judge talk to me or not or is he need review from my side, as my wife says that she dont want to give divorce and dont want to come thatswhy I apply for divorce na. I dont want to give her maintance as she herself not want to live with me as i m ready to live with her. How can handle this type of situation. I dint make any curulty againt her.

She only wants money.




 4 Replies

N R Dash.. (Advocate)     16 June 2015

Court shall give you chance to file objection before passing any interim order. Fight the case on merit. Maintenance shall be awarded only after considering your salary and available resources. It is your wife need to proove your income. Hire an advocate to handle the case, you may end up paying hefty amount to your wife due to poor representation in the court.

dev060186 (lecturer)     17 June 2015

she is well educated, and having 5yrs job experience before or after marriage i have her experience certificate of her, i made video shot when she leave me with her bag. two time compromise letter stating their is no curelty

Adv. Chandrasekhar (Advocate)     17 June 2015

If you didn't perpetrate either mental or physical cruelty, then why she left you?  Ponder over this question and try to find out the reason for estrangement and by fruitful discussion in the atmosphere of forget and forgive nature, she may come back and you need not pay maintenance under Section 24 HMA.

dev060186 (lecturer)     17 June 2015

adv. chandrashekhar i think your sugestion is only emotion with women side and not practically, if she want to leave my old age parents then is ok, i m only son of my parent.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register