LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sigma zebma (private)     05 September 2016

Sec 376..the trump card for girls

MY QUESTION IS HOW EASY IT IS FOR A GIRL TO FILE A FALSE 376 SEC AGAINST A PERSON AND TO GET AWAY WITH IT???..IN LIGHT OF RECENT CASES ALL OVER INDIA THERE HAS BEEN A MUSHROOMING OF THESE  CASES AND PEOPLE MISUSING IT FOR MOTIVES BEST KNOWN TO THEM..THE GUY IS IN TROUBLE WHILE THE GIRL GETS AWAY WITH HER VENGEANCE?HOW TO STOP IT AND WHY IS THE LAW NOT CHANGING TO HARSHER PUNISHMENT FOR FALSE COMPLAINS..

Learning

5 Replies

NANDKUMAR B SAWANT (ADVOCATE./LAWYER)     05 September 2016

Sir.sec 376 of I.P.C.is for rape.all allegations must be proved as per Indian evidence act.for proving 376 medical evidence is important delay in filing complaint and arrest and medical exam of victim and accused are relevent for proving charge.This charge is triable by sessions court which strictly verifies evidence of witnesses placed on record. Judgements may differ from facts of each case please note.goid luck

Sir.sec 376 of I.P.C.is for rape.all allegations must be proved as per Indian evidence act.for proving 376 medical evidence is important delay in filing complaint and arrest and medical exam of victim and accused are relevent for proving charge.This charge is triable by sessions court which strictly verifies evidence of witnesses placed on record. Judgements may differ from facts of each case please note.goid luck

Nandkumar... even though medical evidence and timing of report be late the guy is still arrested...it's a shame to the society that actually victims suffer..and these cheap mentality girls misuses the law...

Look at the recent political case...even a blind can say it's not rape ..but when a girl goes to a police station it's a big deal...very poor investigation they do before charging someone...I'm sorry to say.. people may not agree with me....but women do misuse 498 a and 376 and it's about time to change...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register