LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

satya (Manager)     14 November 2015

Sec 340 of crpc

It is expected that everyone submitting any case/claim in court must submit with clean hands. Most of the cases of 498a and DV having so many false evidence. In my case there are so many false evidence/statements for which I submitted application under section 340 of CRPC to concerned court. What about the fate of this application? Anyone may provide may recent supreme court judgment to hear first the application under sec 340 to proceed the case further. 


 7 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Telangana state Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     15 November 2015

You can browse for supreme court judgements for the pertaining to section 340 of crpc.

chandra mohan (power)     17 November 2015

Dont file 340 in criminal cases. Use it for civil cases only.

satya (Manager)     17 November 2015

Can u tell me what is problem to file 340 in criminal cases?

Amit jande (Partner)     18 November 2015


T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     21 November 2015

First of all you should know why and how this petition is being filed. If she perjures before the court on oath and her statements are found to be false on the basis of clinching evidences, the petition may be taken on file. See how strong is your case and look for settled law citation only when it is required and not at the time of filing the petition itself..

FightForCause (Businessman)     23 November 2015

Follow Mr T. Kalaiselvan's Advice.

Sidharth   23 December 2015

My wife filed case under DV Act against me on fictitious ground, she was demanding reliefs for her and our daughter who is living with her.

Interim relief are already rejected by the court .
Then I filed application of 
Perjury under section 340crpc.
Right to visit minor child u/s 21 of DV Act
Both the application filed 3yrs back 
She has filed written reply and denied the allegations.
But now she is avoiding arguments on both application with the excuse that lawyer is not available from last 2 years. 
I have also filed application for fine on her last year u/s 35b CPC but that application is also pending.
Now, what should I do?
Court is presently in MM Court
Can I request Session court to order MM Court for speedy disposal of said applications. 
Which section/ act deals with this

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More

Related Threads