Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Deepak   14 April 2018

Sec 155 crpc....process to get magistrate order

Dear All,

I was working in a Pvt Bank and some seniors has destroied my carees of hard earn 14 years due to malifide intense.Company due to which I am ill now because of depression and suffrening from hyper tension-II and facing financial crices as having family and kids responsibility.

Details:I have given a written police complaint against 3 seniors staff who has harassed me which has effected my health and mental ill.Police has registered it under Sec 155 and given me a copy with sugession go to court.Same Complain I have given to Asst.Labour Commission,hes has also given a copy go to court.

KIndly help me and guide me how to get order from Magistrate for inetiating invistagation.

Learning

2 Replies

santosh   14 April 2018

For financial relif or relifs you should take action in accordance with civil law procedure. File a civil suit on the relevant matter with proper documnets supporting you claim. Ask for compensatio , job related benefits or other reliefs. Criminal case may not help you to come out of the situation you are currently facing.

Siddharth Jain   14 April 2018

If the police station refuses to register the FIR, then you may also approach the Superintendent of Police of the district requesting him to direct an investigation under the provisions of Section 154(3) Cr.P.C.
However, if you do not receive any satisfactory action even after complaining to the Superintendent of Police, then you can file an application to the Magistrate having jurisdiction under Section 156(3) of the Cr.P.C.
For any other queries feel free to contact me at isidjain1@gmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register