Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

tarunexports (CEO)     07 April 2012

Sec-138-harrassment of rti activist

Dear Experts,

As written earlier, the undersigned who is an RTI activist and is following the blatant flouting of norms by stone crushers in our district with the pollution authorities. Angered by this, a carrier of crusher has filed a cheque bouncing case under Sec-138 against the undersigned . The cheque was issued by undersigned son export propitiatory firm which was closed in 2008 and undersigned was neither a authorized signatory nor connected with that company whatsoever. The same owner of carrier company had filed a civil case for the cheque amount and in that he had prayed to civil court " .......pray for directions to ICICI bank for disclosure of account holder name/details so as to unable to strike off the name of Mr. Harinder Dhingra from this & criminal complaint as accused". This was in 2008.

As suggested by Hon'ble Experts of this forum, I filed revision of order of learned Magistrate who issued me notice and on first date in Feb 2012 sought and got personal exemption, before Hon'ble Session Judge who has passed no order but issued notice and fixed date for 3rd May 2012.

Now I want to know following:

How to avoid taking bail/attending court of learned Magistrate court on next date which is 12th April 2012?

How to get relief from the harrassment of taking bail from same Magistrate against whom we are in appeal in State Information Commission in District Legal Aid Society exposure? And taking bail costs money as well.

Is there any way to come out and not pay for crime which has not been done by undersigned as neither the signature nor any connection with the cheque issuance firm is linked to undersigned which is even stated on oath by complainent in his civil case in 2008. Incidently this has been brought to notice of Hon'ble Session Judge in undersigned review petition.

Looking forward to valued advise from Experts of this August forum.

harinder dhingra

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register