LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

surender singh (lecturer)     06 February 2010

sec 125 cr.p.c

I am a lecturer.very 2 thankful to our members for their worthy response.At this stage when sec 9 is in my favour.my wife doesnt want to join me only wants maintenance for her and   2 kids aged 10,8yrs.a govt servent is an easy prey for this type of acts.under rti act she has got my pay slip.she is receiving an interim relief of 3000/p.m at present.now i cant understnd what will be her next step.under what sec or rules her maintenance can be stopped.

Learning

6 Replies

Raj Kumar Makkad (Adv P & H High Court Chandigarh)     06 February 2010

If she is getting maintenance allowance under section 125 Cr. P.C. then it can be stopped under section 127 Cr. P. C. becuase despite of decree awarded by court, she is not restituting the conjugal rights.

syed (student)     08 February 2010

So what is Your steps ? Before Landing into trouble need to think twice, Govt servent or semi government doesn't matter in law, Law is one and same for all. You have open option ? like rejoining only for the future of children but not for law, or other. As your are lecture you will be more aware about the world without money nothing comes. Alway negoitate, I hope it doesn't hurt you

PRAKASH (MANAGER)     21 February 2010

Respected Sir

i have win section 9 and 125 crpc would be win my wife so what can i do for stopped 125 please suggest me

Prakash Jugnake

+91-9827385156

Hardik Mehta (Family Counsellor)     21 February 2010

Surender,

Is the Interim Maintenance for your kind or for your wife. You cannot stop the maintenance for your child. Give the RCR decree and get her maintenance closed. This way her maintenance can be stopped. To the best of my knowledge, the maintenance is for your kids only @ 1500/- per child. This is the national minimim for the child. Please confirm.

PRAKASH (MANAGER)     22 February 2010

Hi Makkad ji

i have read your suggestion that you given to surender singh, so i have get RCR section 9 in june 2009 and 125 crpc is in favor of my wife and 3000 maintenance is started so can i use RCR setion 9 for stooped or closed 125 please guide me, where i can appeal is in HC or in where is 125 crpc is file by wife is concern court, please i didnt want to give my money b coz of that my wife is didnt understand all that legal matter there is her whole family involve and they didnt want to start good life, thanks for read me

prakash

yash (NOT WORKING)     09 March 2010

HI ,

My wife file a case againts me under section Cr p c 125 for maintenance allowance one year back. she said that my monthly income is around Rs.1 lake in court. but i am job less.and i am not able to give her maintenance allowance's. and court has fixed the amount of Rs3500 for my wife and my one son (3 year old). I have no income source. If i will not pay the amount police will arrest me........

plz plz guide me Is there any way to stop maintenance allowance under any section.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register