sec.125

sir my wife is not staying with me since last 2 years. she told me that you leave your father and home and stay with me in my city. but I refused so she file a case sec. 125 on me. there in counseling I told to counselor that I want to keep my wife with me at my house in my city. but she is not agree so the counseling has been failed. after that I put one application in this case that I am ready to keep my wife with me in my place. so why should I pay for maintenance.
sir still I didn't get any judgment from court.
please sir suggest me that what I have to do in next......

Sir nobody is in family only my father is there and he is very old. She don't want that I stay with my father...In this situation I can not leave my father alone. Where he will go.who will take care of him in his last stage....

Sir if cout pass a judgment in her favour , can I go to high Court against of the judgment because I she don't want to stay with me without any reason. And saying that leave your old father akon.

Originally posted by : Vivek Rana
sir my wife is not staying with me since last 2 years. she told me that you leave your father and home and stay with me in my city. but I refused so she file a case sec. 125 on me. there in counseling I told to counselor that I want to keep my wife with me at my house in my city. but she is not agree so the counseling has been failed. after that I put one application in this case that I am ready to keep my wife with me in my place. so why should I pay for maintenance. sir still I didn't get any judgment from court. please sir suggest me that what I have to do in next......

You may adopt a wait and watch approach and do as needed accordingly,

sir so if I file a divorce case then how much time it will take to get divorce.

Thnx sir , so that means without wasting my time I have to file divorce case as soon as possible.....?

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum

Menu

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC Course!     |    x