LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kapil Sethi (Director)     06 August 2015

Search for a lawyer

Please suggest the best possible Lawyer of Punjab and Haryana High Court, Chandigarh who can advise and fight a Land Aqusitaion Case by HUDA which is lying in the court of law for quite a few years.


 0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query