LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kamal (XYZ)     17 February 2018

School principal deny me to meet with daughter

My divorce (mutual consent) happened 3 years back. My daughter (9 years old) with the former wife. Mother of my daughter does not allow me to meet with the daughter. So, I visit my daughter at school (Private CBSE) regularly(2 times in a month). My daughter shifted to a new school. The principal is not happy about my visit to the school. Last day the principal told me with anger. "School is not the place to visit your daughter. Make other arrangements. This is your last visit. Don't come again here". Her rogue words hurt my mind so much.

The principal is a tough lady and she always talks me with anger. I want to meet my daughter. Please guide me how to survive in this situation?

Learning

149 Replies

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Kamal
My divorce (mutual consent) happened 3 years back. My daughter (9 years old) with the former wife. Mother of my daughter does not allow me to meet with the daughter. So, I visit my daughter at school (Private CBSE) regularly(2 times in a month). My daughter shifted to a new school. The principal is not happy about my visit to the school. Last day the principal told me with anger. "School is not the place to visit your daughter. Make other arrangements. This is your last visit. Don't come again here". Her rogue words hurt my mind so much.

The principal is a tough lady and she always talks me with anger. I want to meet my daughter. Please guide me how to survive in this situation?

Family life ok. All ok. Family life not ok. Nothing ok.

You simply get orders from court for shared parenting/visitation rights/partial custody on weekends etc. Chalk out oa plan sitting with your wife and get it printed and signed by her, give it to court. Court will pass orders. You show order to principal, she wont tell you not to come to school to meet kid.

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Kamal

You simply get orders from court for shared parenting/visitation rights/partial custody on weekends etc. Chalk out oa plan sitting with your wife and get it printed and signed by her, give it to court. Court will pass orders. You show order to principal, she wont tell you not to come to school to meet kid.

(Guest)

(Guest)

(Guest)

(Guest)

(Guest)

(Guest)

(Guest)

(Guest)

(Guest)

(Guest)

(Guest)

(Guest)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register