Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rani Kumar (Home maker)     21 April 2021

School demanding more fees

I paid 75% school fees for my daughter for last academic year 2020-21 as per HC ruling in TN. But school has withhold my daughters progress report for that year. Now for this academic year I paid the first term fees already but they are not issuing books and also suspended her online class login account citing I have not paid the remaining 25% balance for last year. The classes are being conducted without her now. I have decided to sue them in consumer court but I am not sure how much maximum damages I can claim. I will also initiate a contempt of court in HC.

 2 Replies

Sankaranarayanan (Advocate)     21 April 2021

First complaint to Department of Education Tamilnadu .Consult a lawyer and act 

Gaurav Kumar   21 April 2021

you can stand out side schoolwith lot of people like andolam for claiming your daughter education classes because government only say that you should give reasonable fee

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

LCI Learning Hindu Laws

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query