Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

jakkireddysureshreddy (Education)     26 December 2013

Sc / st case ?

Sir,

What is meant by SC/ST case?Who can file the case?How to file the case?What is the procedure to file this case?Where to file the case?What to do if the authorities rejects to file the case?

Regards

Learning

12 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     26 December 2013

You can submit your grievance related to SC/ST case approach first SC/ST commission office at your locality. They will enquire your grievance and file the case.

(Guest)

The above advise is sublect to whether you belong to that category

jakkireddysureshreddy (Education)     26 December 2013

Respected Sir,

Where to find the SC/ST Commission office?Where it will be ?Is it the Police Station to approach to file SC/ST Case?

Regards

vicky sodhi (law )     26 December 2013

sir my friend has recently join indian oil corporation of india limited .........he belong to SC category........in offer letter there is one provision which is that if you wants to switch then you has to inform 3 monts advance notice.................he wants to resign....he has join just before 15 days ......sir he wants to know if he switch before police verification or civil verification.............................then after resignation verification is possible in 3 months notice period......sir plzzzzzzzzz guide my friend

sir plzz reply soon.....???

(Guest)

Your query is not clear Consult a near by Lawyer

sir my question is that in 3 monts notice period police verification or civil verification possible or not ,in case my friend giving resignation before verification..kyu ki mera friend resign kar chuka hai but 3 monts ka notice period hai....iss liye mai confirm karna chahta hu ki notice period meverification ho sakti hai ja nahi...............

SIR MERA FRIEND SC Caste ko belong karta hai.................

vicky sodhi (law )     27 December 2013

sir plzz ans...my query...........plzzzzzzz

(Guest)

If your friend wants to be relieved immediately let him meet the concerned authority or head of the dept conince them and take proper guidance.Why are you so much worried about Police Enquiry.Whether your friend belongs to that category or not.

vicky sodhi (law )     30 December 2013

sir..My friend belong to sc caste but he is worried due to following reasons

1. sc certificate was made in 2001

2. when certificate is made that time councellor  different then at present....so on sc certificate old consellor stamp was affixed

(Guest)

Who had affixed the Old Stamps.Is it not  illegal

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register