LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rahul gupta (Goverment servant)     03 September 2016

Sc/st act section 3 give your seggestion about my query

My father has some land issue with a sc person .due to that he filled sc/st act against my father.then all procedure witness and all that happened and my father was charged under 3 act.then first hearing was in taluca court. Some compromise happened in court and than a affidavit was presented before judge in which sc person said that he has done compromise with my father in 2.3 lakh which 1lakh he has got now and remaining he will take after end of case.he(sc person) want no further proceeding with accusant(my father)and all have settled between us and i have no any problem or विवाद with accusant .these all things are written in affidavid on which sign of both parties and OF JUDGE ARE.on that basis court gave my father BAIL. Then hearing started in special sc/st court. We filled a criminal revision pettion in high court.high court accepted the pettion and now hearing in high court is on 19sept. But that sc person is so cunning he does not want to do compromise now.he want remaning money and also land which is of my father name.can this sc/st act be quashed by high court on the basis of affidavit signed by sc person and taluca court judge.because this is our last hope otherwise that sc person will not compromise on land also this is his business to trap service class person


 3 Replies

Amandeep singh   03 September 2016

1. The crime committed by yours father is not against the school persons it's against the society . 2. SC persons just want compromise money that's Thiers right why u showing maladies intention if u a class persons?3 3.proceding can not be quashed just on behalf of affidavit. They may file objection in high court and in ilaqa magistrate where urs fir cancellation report will be submitted.

Amandeep singh   03 September 2016

Spell mistake by automatic dictionary

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     04 September 2016

what your lawyer says.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register