LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ariven kumar   03 June 2024

Savings account debit frozen

Hi My savings account Debit frozen, due to unknown transaction made on my account, through bihar cyber crime my account got frozen, i stay in karnataka how can i resolve my issue. what happen exactly, i found an part time jobs through social media i provided my bank account details to get my payment stating they will provide me completing the task. 1 task completion will paid 30rs after completion of 5 task i will be paid 150 so total i earned around 570rs later they asked me to invest some amount to get more profit, but i denied the amount which i received it was been received from different accounts one of the account holder as raised a complaint through cyber crime against my account, not on my name stating same part time job but this fellow as invested around 57k and he as mentioned account number stating im a fraud. i have submitted my KYC document as well what as to be done further to unfreeze my account


 3 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Telangana state Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     03 June 2024

Bringing Information to the Citizens

Right to Information Act 2005 mandates timely response to citizen requests for government information. It is an initiative taken by Department of Personnel and Training, Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions to provide a– RTI Portal Gateway to the citizens for quick search of information on the details of first Appellate Authorities,PIOs etc. amongst others, besides access to RTI related information / disclosures published on the web by various Public Authorities under the government of India as well as the State Governments

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     03 June 2024

You can issue a legal notice to the bank demanding the reasons for freezing your SB account held with them, if they furnish the reasons mentioning the details of the information obtained from cyber crime, you may contact the cyber crime police by phone and gather the details and if necessary you can provide the details about your genuineness and request them to remove the instructions to freeze your account, if nothing fetches you the desired relief then you can approach court of law for remedy

Ariven kumar   05 June 2024

I have shared my bank account statement to dsp of cyber crime officer through mail, attached the documents and screen shot of my account number as misused through telegram, still I did not receive any acknowledgement from them, how long do I need to wait for it. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register