Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vishal (Sales)     07 July 2013

Saving the queen(my mother) and hive(house)

Dear All

I am not able to find an amicable solution to my troubled marriage as my wife is hell bent to take 50 percent share in my mothers property and buy a house in her name. My inlaws have also threatend to go to ANy extent if their demands were not met..by calling their so called HI FI contacts. I called for Divorce AND my wife attempted suicide and threatend to Implicate me and my family.

I am contemplating Suicide as i feel that is the only way i can save My house from Breaking apart and to save my beloved mother.

Can my death save my mother and her House

Learning

6 Replies

Adv Archana Deshmukh (Practicing Advocate)     07 July 2013

No.........your death may put your dear mother in more grief and trouble... how she will live in the house if she lose her son??? go and ask her............. Instead of giving your old mother emotional support and moral strength, you are thinking of running away leaving her to face  the crises of life all alone at this old age.....l am surprised what kind of love you are showing for your mother....?? Join some meditation class to attain peace of mind so that you can think wisely... If your wife is giving suicide threats then, give complaint to the police. In any case your wife have no right over your mother's property.

2 Like

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     08 July 2013

by making what you said in your query here you are making your mother more trouble because if you attempt such act then your wife may claim with legally from your mother property by harassing her mentally to write on her name as you said they are hi fi even though the attempt is not legal so think twice what you are and what step you want to do with your wife if she really want divorce give her some money and settle the matter amicably and do not give another tension to your mother 

(Guest)

Fight back. success is certain for you.

(Guest)

Agree with Adv Archana.

not as of now (not as of now)     08 July 2013

Vishal, 

We have only one life dude!... most of the men are in your situation only, you please try to meeting Save Indian Family members, you feel better and you realize you are not alone.

Let us, in worrest case they may take property but not a hair peice from your head.

Gaurav (Agent)     08 July 2013

:) Jindagi na milegi Dobaraaa.... :)

Vishal Bhai I am also facing the same kind of problem.... No worries.... Chill karo aur fight karo.....

AApki smile se hi 90% Jung jeet jayogi... And your same smile will give strength to your Queen (Your Mom)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register