Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nikhil (SE)     21 August 2010

Save me from jail

Hi,

I am living in Bangalore and accused in Dowry case in Dehradun.As per Dehradun court you need to be in Jail to get regular bail(there is no anticipitory bail in Dehradun).So I filed for quashing  in High court(Nainitaal).I filed for quashing on the basis of juridiction. so all the court proceedings got stopped in Dehradun court.Now my case got dismised in Highcourt.So i have to reach to Supreme court for quashing.My doubt is if it got dismissed in Supreme court then how can i save myself to go to jail.

Funny part is judge said that all the points are fine that case should be in Bangalore but guy made a call to girl and demanded dowry when girl was in Dehradun so case should be lodged in Dehradun.

Regards

Ni

Learning

7 Replies

Kiran Kumar (Lawyer)     21 August 2010

there may not be provision of anticipatory bail in Uttrakhand, but the concerned high court does grant the concession of anticipatory bail exercising its inherent powers under S.482 of Cr.P.C

and for quashing purposes, approach SC and challenge the orders passed by HC.

PJANARDHANA REDDY (ADVOCATE & DIRECTOR)     21 August 2010

U CAN PLEA BEFORE SC, IF THE  CASE GOES AGANIST YOU, THAT WHEN THE PROVISION IS NOT THERE IN  UTHARAKAND, SURRENDER BEFORE TRAIL COURT BY GIVING THE CONDITIONAL FULL FILMENT RELEASE ON REGULAR BAIL WITHOUT GOING TO REMAND/JAIL.

I HOPE IN 498A SC IS VERY MUCH SERIOUS TO PLUG TEETH, U WILL GET AB LIBERALLY. ALL THE BEST.

Nu.Delhi.Law.Fora. (Advocate-on-Record Supreme Court of India)     21 August 2010

Dear Querist,

Study the contents of  the Order you are planning to challenge before the Hon'ble Supreme Court and if so advised, draft & file a SLP asap without waiting for 90-days liberty of sitting pretty. However, you may note that the Hon'ble Apex Court  would not in ordinary circumstances allow the Petitioner (like you) to be enlarged on bail rather it would ask you to first surrender and then apply for a bail. Secondly, if you challenge the HC order purely on the basis of juridiction for quashing, your please before the Hon'ble Supreme Court  should be adopted accordingly.

Trust this would suffice.

Rabin Majumder

Advocate & Attoreny

For Nu.Delhi.Law.Fora

New Delhi

email: nudelhilawfora@gmail.com

Nu.Delhi.Law.Fora. (Advocate-on-Record Supreme Court of India)     21 August 2010

Dear Querist,

You may also carefully peruse and if so advised, take advantage of a recent judgment passed by HMJ Dalveer Bhandari of the Hon'ble Supreme Court in Preeti Gupta's case.

Dear Querist,

Study the contents of  the Order you are planning to challenge before the Hon'ble Supreme Court and if so advised, draft & file a SLP asap without waiting for 90-days liberty of sitting pretty. However, you may note that the Hon'ble Apex Court  would not in ordinary circumstances allow the Petitioner (like you) to be enlarged on bail rather it would ask you to first surrender and then apply for a bail. Secondly, if you challenge the HC order purely on the basis of juridiction for quashing, your please before the Hon'ble Supreme Court  should be adopted accordingly.

Trust this would suffice.

Rabin Majumder

Advocate & Attoreny

For Nu.Delhi.Law.Fora

New Delhi

email: nudelhilawfora@gmail.com

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     21 August 2010

Reddy sir is not a student querry and not related to actual situation.

If not I request the party to post actual case details to enable proper advice.

SRISHAILA.DHARANI (Advocate&consultant)     29 August 2010

Dear Friend,

Pls mail all your details like location, case matter and cell no. I wil help you.

Regards

Srishaila

sdharani120@gmail.com

(Guest)

Mr Nikhil

Before going to SC court pls ask your advocate what is the ratio of petitions dismissed to the petition filed. Only then you decide for going to SC.

Out of the responsed you have received most of the respondents are interested in taking up your case without guiding you.

On this forum some ld members pretend to advise but only interested in taking up case ie business generation activity only .

Pls send me your email on my Private Message , I can advise you practically (not to talk of CrPC and IPC)which I can not metion on this forum platform openly.

Mr Bechara written in the Interest of judiciary

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register