Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

**Victim** (job)     07 February 2013

Savdhan india (498a, 406 ) episode - false cases on nri

https://apne.tv/episod/id/40691/Savdhan-India-At-11-Crime-Alert.html

Folks here is one more interesting case shown in national television. False cases (498a, 406) were filed by wife Manisha Verma and ultimately ruined NRI groom's life and career. His family went through hell but he fought the case and won then case. Please go through the episode and i am hoping it will help you a bit because most of the instances shown in this episode are real happenings. Bride and her family were punished for lying in court.....

Learning

8 Replies

Ranee....... (NA)     07 February 2013

Savdhan india is a really great show and it shows the real picture of crimes /corruption/human trafficking/se*ual abuse suffered by women in India.

In this show few days back  we saw how a girl was repeatedly and forcefully married to 3/4 men and separated forcefully after blackmailing them of  false dowry case against her will and too 3/4 lacs from every groom.

(Guest)

I could not fnid the video, please help me locating it.

Ranee....... (NA)     07 February 2013

it is cming on Life ok right now.

this Nisha Sharma case with name changed.

ANAMIKA VICHARE (LAWYER)     08 February 2013

In our India mainly because of corruptiion, false cases u/s.498A, 406 are easily lodged...then the extortion starts...and the men then submit to the terms n conditions of wives having no other go.....

I have been fighting against this for the last 10 years....I have been asking every client to fight against the case and then lodge criminal complaint against wives for lodging false cases...but by the passage of time, much of the water is flown under the bridge n beomes everything difficult....

but depending on each n every case, I try to give new ideas so that men do not have to submit to the wives' demand....but any of such advises are confidential....which I cannot give on website....

but in any case...first and foremost thing is that good counselling....u have to give them full idea about how to go about the entire matter.....

Anybody wanting to know anything more....

pl feel free to write....

anamika_vichare@rediffmail.com

Anamika Vichare

Advocate, High Court.

Family Court, Bandra, Mumbai

**Victim** (job)     08 February 2013

Originally posted by : Sam'z Back !!

Can you please elaborate your last statement -- "punished for lying in the court ."

Please post if you have further details , it will help others to nail many other b*tches around !

Sam if you go through the episode court declares the boy's family innocent and decided to punish girl and her family members for lying in court. The last part of episode would show that girl and her family members were behind the bars. Just imagine nisha sharma a national icon who was symbolizing as if she did a excellent job by fighting against dowry demand. But ultimately boys family were more stronger that what they thought ? Do girls know what happens to boy's family when false 498 (a) if filed ? Do they care ? I guess not.......coz they never go behind bars.......but i am thanking national television to show that creative last part in which girls family were locked behind the bars for lying in court. As most of us have heard recently nisha sharma's bhabhi has already filed 498 (a) on her and she is on escape now whe will know how she feels when 498 (a) is filed. On other hand she already lost the case against munish. I have also mentioned in my previous post one day i was invited by College to attend the class as guest lecturer. Guess what ?.......my destiny took me to that class where nisha sharma's case was discussed on a big screen in front of 300 students. I immediately took out my laptop and showed the college dean that whatever you guys are showing in colleges is not true. Suddenly there was a big change......the video in the classroom was interrupted and a circular was passed where nisha sharma's reality was revealed. I got another opportunity to bring everything on table by showing how girls are misusing this law in india. Most of the professors were surprised of what they have seen ? Folks it's a shame even foreign country schools and colleges are showing this in their classroom. What a joke to india......they better amend this law before someone's life is ruined.

Divya (nil)     08 February 2013

Dear all

Even my family has gone trhu entire mess of 498a and 406....

We came to know later that the girl was earlier married and she equally had adulterous relations with so many people...But we didnt have suport of either police or advocates as everything was being managed....Normally females who do such cases come from affluent families and thy try to manage so many things..

But its important that victims who go thru 498a, try to catch atleast 1-2 big weaknesses of d girl, investigate the facts, also look into FIR to see if any weak points r stated _ we victims can only capitialize on other person's weaknesses and make our side strong and force others to bend and withdraw complaint.

Msk-need -nuetral- laws (self)     12 February 2013

What best we all can do? Need some remediation beore our life time so that atleast next gen men can carry on the life peacefullly? I mean our sons and grandsons.. i include both gender.

Nitin (Law)     12 February 2013

There are some interesting development regarding Men's Rights Movement in India.

The Organisation named Center for Social Research India is strongly advocating to bring marital rape in the ambit of the new law and they are protesting against the law commission recommendations to make 498a compoundable.

This Organisation is funded by Western power to spread Feminism in India and they are also responsible for organising the Protest after Delhi Rape and publishing this incident in all foreign media.

Don't forget it is headed by a Dictator and Feminist Woman Ranjana.

From some sources its also known that they are trying not to release the movie 498a Wedding gift and also the organisatin SIFF is in trouble as their website(saveindianfamily.org) is forced to shut down.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register