Please find summary -- The bank has withdrawn sarfaesi demand notice (13-2) wherein 60 days were over around 2 months back. They have been using all sort of pressure tactics to defame us (even, to extent of publishing notice in newspaper giving prior notice of mortgaged properties informing not to deal for specific properties) and denied all the representations sent by us in accordance with 13-A
1) Can the bank withdraw demand notice just by saying "Considering your problems sympathically" in the letter and still not done any re-structuring or re-schedulements of accounts as asked and not even touched the points for represenations? Instead, they have warned that accounts could be turned N.PA if the interest dues are not cleared till this quarter
2) Instead of giving relief in financial crisis, The bank has instead enhanced their rate of interest by 2% plus 2% penal interest after financial year even on CC limit accounts which were not floating! and other accounts too. How can we handle this ? Can the rate of interest be enhanced for N.PA accounts as per sarfaesi act as the demand notice had been sent for such accounts ??
3) How to move the matter to right forum as it seems like the bank is not willing to hear and work towards re-schedulement e.t.c and instead putting us in no man's land and which could be right forum for fighting such case ??
4) We had deposited around 30% of principal amount after demand notice but still, bank hasn't released any of our collateral securities and the value of securities is more than double of the amount held to be paid. Kindly suggest ?
5) Can the bank club all collaterals and mix their valuations in all limit accounts ?