LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

RamKumar (Director)     18 September 2009

SARFAESI

I would like to know the names and contact numbers of advocates dealing in SARFAESI matters

Learning

4 Replies

What is the position of a minority shareholder ( 1/2 %) if his personal guarantee is given in a SARFAESI matter ?

N.Ramakrishnan (Advocate/ Senior Partner)     18 September 2009

Dear Mr. Ramkumar,

You have to specify the place in which you require the services of a lawyer without which no names can be suggested. Reg your second query, the extent of shareholding is irrelevant. If the Director has extended a personal guarantee in favour of the bank, he is equally liable as the others.

Thanks,

Ramakrishnan, ADV

Dear Mr. Ramakrishnan,

thank you for your reply.

In response to your query about the location, it would be Bangalore.

regards,

RamKumar

(Guest)

NANDKUMAR B.SAWANT.M.COM..LL.B.(MUMBAI),ADVOCATE

MOBILE.09325236691, 09271971251

e.mail.adv.nbsawant@yahoo.co.in

e.mail.nandkumarbs@sify.com.

REGARDING THE SAID MATTERS KINDLY NOTE THAT

1.YOU MAY WRITE AND SEND DETAILS IN CASE YOU NEED ANY FURTHER HELP .I HAVE PERSONALY APPEARED AND SUCCESSFULLY HANDLED THE MATTERS DEFENDING THE CLIENTS WHO HAVE HUGE LOANS OUTSTANDING AND BANKS ARE ATTACHING AND SELLING THEIR PROPERTY BY ISSUING NOTICE .KINDLY NOTE THAT AS DEBTS RECOVERY TRIBUNALS ARE SET UP TO HELP THE B ANKS FOR RECOVERING OUTSTANDING ARREARS OF LOANS IT REQUIRES EXPERT HANDLING AND DEFENDING THE MATTER AT D.R.T.

2.KINDLY NOTE THAT I HAVE OBTAINED STAY FROM EVEN HIGH COURT OF BOMBAY BENCH AT AURANGABAD,  ON NOTICE SENT BY BANK FOR PAYMENT OF LOAN ARREARS.

KINDLY NOTE THAT NO OTHER CIVIL COURTS HAVE JURISDICTION IN THE MATTER.HIGH COURT WILL INTERFERE IN EXCEPTIONAL CASES ONLY.

IN CASE YOU NEED ANY FURTHER HELP YOU MAY WRITE OR SEND DETAILS OR PLEASE CALL.

WITH BEST REGARDS TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS.

THANKING YOU

YOURS SINCERELY.

NANDKUMAR B.SAWANT.M.COM.LL.B.(MUMBAI),ADVOCATE.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register