I purchased plot from Mr X and sale deed was registered in Jun 2008. My advocate confirmed that title of plot is clear. Mutation of land was completed and entry was made in ROR on 14.08.2008.
Now, someone else (Say Mr B) has occupied the plot.
On taking out details, it has come to light that Mr X sold same plot to Mr A in Nov 2007 (seven months prior to selling it to me). The mutation was not done by Mr A for 10 yrs (till 2017). Thereafter Mr A sold it to Mr B and the mutation was done on 11.08.2017.
1. Who is the rightful owner of the plot in such a case?
2. What action should I take against the seller Mr X?
3. What action can I take against Mr B who has now occupied the plot?
4. Can I file a complaint against the Registrar for doing wrongful mutation because the original mutation had already been done in my favour?
5. Any other action that I should take in the complete matter?
Thanking you in advance