LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

NARASIMHA (retired)     19 April 2015

Sale ofgovt. patta house

My mother was sanctioned a economically weaker section house under A.P.Housing schme about 20 years back.  My mother has 4 sons and 1 daughter. all are married and living separately. My mother aged about 83 years. recently 4 years back she fallen down , hip joint broken, suregery was done. but she could not walk or stand. she was kept with my last brother, he is attending to her needs. My brother went for one month refresher course at Banglore. during that one month period she was kept with my second brother. during that period my second brother forced my mother and sold the above mentioned house.

My question is is that sale is acceptable under law. As the house is given by govt. my mothere iand one brother are competent to sell the house.  are the remaining 3 children can go to the court for cancellation of the sale of house. As my other and the second brother are recently passedaway. 

Please let me know what to do in this stage.


 0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query