LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Manjula (NA)     04 August 2013

Sale of self occupied property by father

Can an Hindu father sell his own self occupied property without the consent of his sons / daughters.


 5 Replies

A.SUMATHY 9380902017 (LAWYER)     04 August 2013

He have all the right sell the property

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     04 August 2013

yes he can because it is his self acquired property

Advocate Sastry (Advocate)     04 August 2013

Self acquired property can be sold without consent of sons and daughters

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     05 August 2013

Owner of self acquired property has every right to sell,alienate,gift and transfer his property as per his wish.No cosent of heirs is required.

binay (advocate)     05 August 2013

just tell me one thing, u earn some wealth, when ur spending it for urself, r u asking ur immediate relatives. And when u got it as a pass from others, then is it urs only or it is for ur all surroundings.

Just ask urself, u got ur answer.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register